Luke's All Grown Up Quotes Page #1

Quotes from Season One
Susie Sings the Blues

Chuckie: See, I'm vanilla.  Crustless vanilla Finster.  I was gonna get the chocolate mango swirl bar, but no!  I chickened out at the last minute. 
Tommy: Actually Chuckie, you chickened out at the last minute.  But hey, be tight with that.
Chuckie: But I want to be tight with a different Chuckie.  The Chuck.  A Chuck who takes risk, a Chuck who flirts with danger.
Coup DeVille

Dil: Weirdorama.  It's corinthian leather.  But it smells like egg salad.

Phil: That is so immature.  (Phil sniffs the shoe)  Cat butt, duh.
* * * * *
Chuckie:  I've been humiliated year after year and now my suffering is over.  Today, I'm taking a stand for coordinately-challenged kids everywhere!  

Tommy:  And tomorrow?

Chuckie: Tommy, don't ruin my moment.
Chuckie's in Love

Tommy: Poor guy.

Phil: I remember a day when that was us.

Tommy:  You mean like yesterday?
* * * * *
Chuckie: She's the prettiest, smartest, funniest girl in school. 
Tommy: Angelica?
* * * * *
Chuckie: Ah, knew it.  I'm invisible to her. I'm just a jellyfish with legs.  Invisible jellyfish Finster.  

Tommy: Just talk to her. Let you're true personality shine through.  How could she not like you?

Chuckie: What am I supposed to say?

Phil: How about, "Hi, I'm Chuck, and you just grabbed my aspic." 
* * * * *
Phil: Hello, I am Fungo.  Where I come from toilets flush the other way.

Betty: No, where you're from, they sometimes don't get flushed at all!
Truth or Consequences

Betty: Nobody do anything.  Just stay put! According to my astrological charts, Mercury is retrograding or reverse or something.  Point is, it's not going in the right direction!

Stu: Must be the hormones talking.
* * * * *
Angelica: What are you doing?  Dead people don't get up and walk around.

Dil: They do if they have to pee.
* * * * *
Phil: (Farts)

Lil: Gross, you farted in here.

Phil: It was you, Lillian.

Lil: Nuh uh, Phillip.  It's biologically impossible for girls to fart.

Tommy: Cut!  Take five.  Air out the suit.
* * * * *
Pangborn: This is a standard psychological Rorschach test.  I show you an inkblot, you tell me what you see.

Dil: A Rorschach test.  

Pangborn: (Huffs)  Now what do you see?

Dil: A medieval castle, hundreds of angry villagers, a raging moat, a fire breathing dragon and, a honey-baked ham.

Pangborn: (Hits his head on desk in disgust)
Thief Encounter

Betty: You boys seen Rufus anywhere?

Tommy: Who's Rufus?

Betty: Garden gnomes don't vanish into thin air.

Dil: I'm sure Rufus will call if he's in trouble.
* * * * *
Tommy: You guys are getting awful worked up over nothing.  I promise you, this test is gonna be cake. If you don't believe me, ask Chuckie.  He took it last year.
Chuckie: Worst experience of my life.
Susie: I can describe that test in one word: (Susie screams)
* * * * *
Tommy: I'm just gonna go ahead and throw this out there.  Any particular reason why you're spooning the DeVille's garden gnome?

Dil: Not a clue.  But you gotta admit, Rufus sure does brighten up the place.
* * * * *
Lil, Chuckie, and Tommy: (Howling like dogs)

Phil: (Mooing) 

Chuckie: Phil, we're trying to get the dogs barking, not summoning some cows in Idaho.

River Rats


Tommy: Now remember, you're probably going to hear sounds you're not used to.

Phil: (Burps)



Tommy: Like that, uh, exotic gross-faced disgusto bird.
* * * * *
Tommy: I mean, if anyone can survive in this place it's your mom, Phil. Remember that time she pulled the school bus out of that huge mud ditch by herself?

Chuckie: And with a cast on her arm.

Phil: And she never dropped that pizza.

(Laughter)
* * * * *
Betty: Whoa, talk about your adventure!  Wait till I tell Howie.  On second thought, better not.  He once got queasy washing his face.

Old and the Restless

Mr. Beaker: Now it is my pleasure to introduce someone who is underappreciated, under loved, and oft-forgotten.  No, this time it's not me.  Meet Mr. Spleen.
* * * * *
Grandpa: Uh oh, should've used the little boy's room when I had the chance.  Did you empty the tank, scout?

(Snickering)
Brother, Can You Spare the Time?

Chuckie: You're ugly.
Phil: You got that right.
Lil: That was just a test to see if Chuckie could lie, Phillip.
Phil: Well Lillian, maybe you should have a test where he actually has to, lie.
Lil: Yeah.  May I remind you that you look just like me, if you had style and cute hair.
* * * * *
Didi: Hi sweetie.  I thought you had soccer practice.

Tommy: I did, but I had to duck out.  I have groupies!

Phil: Can you take something for that?
* * * * *
Dil: I am happy for you T, really proud.  I guess, I guess ...

Tommy: What?

Dil: That I've always known I see the world ...

Tommy: Like a giant triangle, I know.

Dil: No, well yes, but no.
Lucky 13

Charlotte: Any idea how the invitations to Tommy, Dil, and the rest of that group ended up stuffed behind the refrigerator?

Angelica: Fluffy!  No cat toys for a week.

Charlotte: Invite them.

Angelica: Tommy and his merry band of dweebs?  Did I mention their idea of fun is sniffing each other's socks?

* * * * *
Tommy: Take me off the being-a-good-cousin list.  Party's back on, which means I'm off the hook!
Dil: (Squeals).
Phil: Uh, you may want to ix-nay the hook talk around kid porpoise.
* * * * *
Tommy: It's like even though Lil disses Phil all the time, she defends him when other kids do it.

Phil: You diss me?

Lil: Only behind your back.

Phil: Oh...okay then.
* * * * *
Savannah: Oh, is that where the cool kids are sitting?

Angelica: Uh huh.  Sorry Savannah, those seats are taken.

Savannah: By who?

Angelica: Some cool kids.

Chuckie: Is she pointing at us or do I have something hanging out of my nose?

Tommy: Both.