Luke's All Grown Up Fansite Awards

FINAL RESULTS

Welcome to Luke's All Grown Up Fansite Awards Results Page. Here you will find the results for the recently completed 2007 edition of Luke's All Grown Up Fansite Awards. Also included are the results from the very first AGU Awards back in 2004. See who the respective winners are for each award and which character picked up the most awards. Believe me, some of the results will be surprising. Enjoy!


The award results are arranged by winner at the top to the nominees with fewer votes in descending order. Also, those nominees with zero votes are not listed.


During the history of Luke's All Grown Up Fansite, there have been three different award ceremonies. Unfortunately, due to the deletion of the original message board, all of the results from the second awards cannot be recovered. With the show's tenth anniversary occurring in 2013, A mini-awards will be held to go along with the other activities taking place during the reunion weekend. Back in 2007-2008, I said regarding that particular awards, it would be the final one I would host. Well, there will be one more edition in 2013 and then that will be all.

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has supported the awards during the past three incarnations that I've hosted. Even though the third edition was the most challenging and toughest to stay focused on, the end results were the most satisfying.

And if I may make one more plea to those members that may have been with us at the old All Grown Up Forums and who were part of the second edition of the awards - if you have the results for those awards, please contact me so I can add them to this page! If someone out there by chance may have recorded those results, I would like to have them, if possible. Thanks!